Olafika is a structured mentorship programme designed to equip entrepreneurs with the necessary knowledge and skills needed for business success. In partnership with Namibia Diamond Trading Company, the mentorship programme teaches, trains and mentors entrepreneurs in Namibia, hailing from all 14 regions for a duration of 6 months.
- Participant must be a Namibian Entrepreneur.
- The business must be formally registered.
- The business must be owner-run on a full-time basis.
- The business must be growth-ready.
- The Entrepreneur should be prepared to invest back into their community through employment creation.
- The business must be operated in the region of residence.
- The business must be in operation.
- The business must be in existence for at least 3 years.
- The business must have a craftable Vision, Mission and Goal(s) in place.
- The business should have a competitive advantage that will be crafted as a USP.
- Specific Customer Orientation
- Raw material
Thanks for your support
The Olafika SME Development & Mentorship Programme’s sustainable and long-term growth could not be possible without the support of its many partners.
The Olafika SME Development & Mentorship Programme is committed to providing mentorship to entrepreneurs in all 14 Namibian regions. As such, the programme works with partners to allow an equitable and fair chance to all participants, and to invest in the resources and tools and for a meaningful and hopefully, life changing training opportunity.
The following partners support the Olafika SME Development & Mentorship Programme:
Become a part of the Solution! Please contact our Programme Coordinator to find out how you can partner with the programme at contact-us .
Visit the Olafika SME Development and Mentorship Programme website here